Don’t know about us?
Try these links;
Since we were in Douglas, Arizona anyway (we have land here we work on every summer) we decided to start this years “Free Jewelry Tour” in Douglas, AZ.
We will be setting up at the corner of US 191/16th street and Nprth Douglas Blvd by the vacant stores parking lot. If in doubt, look for the signs around the White 30′ RV and the White 40′ tour bus.
As usual everything is absolutely free, we don’t sell anything, we don’t talk politics, religion or anything like that. Our mission in life is to “change the world a better place, one smile at a time”
We will teach you how to make our jewelry if you want (also free) and if you want you can teach us how to play music better (guitar, electric guitar, electric bass, violin, etc.) or give us a quick Spanish lesson.
What can you do for us if you can’t accept things for free?
What we have,
- We carry about 170 gallons of water with us so we are good for a week at a time.
- In Douglas (since we live here part time) we know where the free dump station is.
- We carry at least 2 weeks worth of food and have the means to buy more.
- We make or teach jewelry making all year round, so we have the jewelry supplies covered. However, a lot of people tried making jewelry and gave up that hobby, if you have extra jewelry supplies you don’t want anymore we will make sure it gets used in our project!
What we might need,
- Trash is hard to get rid of on the road, so if you want to take away a shopping bag of trash or 2 away that would help a lot
- Each of our vehicles gets an average of 8 miles per gallon. The RV takes gasoline, the Bus takes Diesel. If you care to bring us a gallon or 2 that would help a lot(we even have 5 gallon fuel cans)