- This event has passed.
Free Jewelry Giveaway – Elfrida, AZ
September 1 @ 9:00 am - September 5 @ 7:00 pm UTC-7Free
Don’t know about us?
Try these links;
This is stop #2 on our 2019 Free Jewelry Tour. We stopped in Elfrida in July of 2018 and liked the people so much we are coming back again this year!
We will be setting up on the shoulder of US 191 in the downtown area. If in doubt, look for the signs around the White 30′ RV and the White 40′ tour bus.
As usual everything is absolutely free, we don’t sell anything, we don’t talk politics, religion or anything like that. Our mission in life is to “change the world a better place, one smile at a time”
We will teach you how to make our jewelry if you want (also free) and if you want you can teach us how to play music better (guitar, electric guitar, electric bass, violin, etc.) or give us a quick Spanish lesson.
What can you do for us if you can’t accept things for free?
What we have,
- We carry about 170 gallons of water with us so we are good for a week at a time.
- In Douglas (since we live here part time) we know where the free dump station is.
- We carry at least 2 weeks worth of food and have the means to buy more.
- We make or teach jewelry making all year round, so we have the jewelry supplies covered. However, a lot of people tried making jewelry and gave up that hobby, if you have extra jewelry supplies you don’t want anymore we will make sure it gets used in our project!
What we might need,
- Trash is hard to get rid of on the road, so if you want to take away a shopping bag of trash or 2 away that would help a lot
- Each of our vehicles gets an average of 8 miles per gallon. The RV takes gasoline, the Bus takes Diesel. If you care to bring us a gallon or 2 that would help a lot(we even have 5 gallon fuel cans)